If you have entered information into your Address Book in Event Planner, you will be able to merge that information into a label or envelope.
Here is an example on how to merge that information:
- Make sure that you have entered at least 2 addresses into the Address Book in the Event Planner.
- Launch the Hallmark Card Studio program.
- Click the Projects button.
- On the project selection screen, click the Labels category on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the first label listed.
- Click the Use Multiple Addresses option on the left-hand side of the screen. The list of names below that will disappear.
- Click the Print button on the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
- On step 6 of the Print screen, click the Address Book button. This will open the Select Names from Address Book window.
- Put a check mark next to each name that you want to print.
- Click the OK button to close this window. The print preview will update and display the names and addresses of the ones that you have selected.