To print an envelope in Hallmark Card Studio:
- Launch Hallmark Card Studio.
- Click the Projects button.
- Click the Envelopes category on the left-hand side. Select a sub-category, if needed.
- Select the envelope design from the selection screen.
- On the Personalize screen, select whether this will be for a single address or multiple addresses. For more information on this, please see this article:
How do I insert one address from the Address Book into a label or envelope? (KB040100)
- Click the Print button in the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
- Make any necessary adjustments for steps 1-3 on the Print screen.
- If you are printing multiple addresses, click the Address Book button in step 5 and select the addresses. For multiple addresses, please see this article:
How do I print multiple addresses from the Address Book on a label or envelope? (KB040099)
- Click the Print Now button. This will launch the Printing Envelopes wizard.
- Follow the steps carefully. It is recommended that you consult your printer documentation as it will normally provide directions on the correct orientation of the envelope and where it is fed into the printer.
Note: Please make sure that you read the questions and directions on the wizard carefully. We have found that often time people do not feed the envelope into the printer with the correct orientation or visible side showing.
- Continue through all the steps until you get to the last one. Click the Print button.
- You will now see a graphic displaying the way that the envelope will be inserted into your printer. Please insert the envelope according to the graphic. Click the Print button.