If you have entered information into your Event Planner’s Address Book, you will be able to have Hallmark Card Studio enter the information for you automatically on a label or envelope.
Here is an example on how to do this:
- Make sure that you have entered at least 1 address in the Address Book in the Event Planner.
- Launch the Hallmark Card Studio program.
- Click the Projects button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- On the project selection screen, click the Labels category on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the first label listed.
- Click the Use Single Address option on the left-hand side of the screen. A list of names will appear below. This list is taken directly from the Event Planner’s Address Book.
- Scroll through the list and select the name that you want inserted into the label. The Address Book information will appear on the label in the design area.