You can easily keep track of Birthday or Anniversary dates for anyone in the Event Planner. To do so, please perform the following:
- Launch Hallmark Card Studio
- Click on the Event Planner button near the top of the screen.
- Click the Address Book near the bottom of the Event Planner screen.
- Either enter a new person, or select an existing person from the Address Book.
- Click on either the Birthday or Anniversary tab.
- Click on the check box next to Enter a Birthday/Anniversary.
- Click the arrows to change the month and the day.
- Click on the check box next to Birth Year Known/Wedding Year (if known).
- Use the arrows to change the year.
- Click on the Remind Me option and specify the number of days ahead of time, if you want a warning before the date of the Event.
- Click on the Done button to save the entry.
Note: It is not required to enter a Year for the date. If it is unknown, simply leave it unchecked. If you do enter a Year, the person's age is automatically calculated and displayed on your Calendar.