If your printer supports custom paper sizes, you will be able to print to that custom size in the Hallmark program. If your printer does not support custom page sizes, you will only be able to use the ones that are part of the Hallmark program and your printer settings.
To use a custom paper size:
- Configure the custom page size in your printer settings. You will need to check the manual for your printer to determine how this is done.
Note: Some printers allow you to only save one setting at a time. Others will allow multiple settings saved under different file names. If it allows you to save it under a different file name, please note that file name for some of the following steps.
- Click the OK button to exit out of the printer settings.
- Launch the Hallmark program.
- Click one of the category buttons: Birthdays, Holidays, Day by Day, Special Days, or Projects
- On the project selection screen, select one of the projects.
- On the Personalize screen, click the Print button in the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
- On the Print screen, click the down arrow on the drop-down list on step 1.
- Typically, near the bottom of the list, there will be an option with the word “Custom” in it. If you were able to save to a different name in step 1 from above, you will see that name on this list. Select the appropriate option.
- Click the Print Now button. It will now print out to the custom size that you created.