To delete the Saved projects, you will need to close the Hallmark Card Studio program and delete the files using Window's tools. By default, the projects are saved in the My Documents folder. Please try the following:
- Close Hallmark Card Studio
- Go to Start and then My Documents.
- Right-click on the project you wish to delete.
- Select the Delete option from the pop-up menu.
- When prompted to confirm deletion, click Yes or OK
- Repeat steps 3-5 for each additional project file.
If you wish to clear the list without deleting any projects, you will need to move the project files to another location, such as a sub-folder. The program does not keep a list of the saved projects. Rather, when you go to that screen, it scans the My Documents folder for saved projects and display them. Deleting or moving the files to another location will keep them from being scanned when the Open screen comes up.