Most of the projects have text that can be deleted.
Please follow along with this example to see how to delete text:
- Launch the Hallmark program.
- Click one of the category buttons: Birthdays, Holidays, Day by Day, Special Days, or Projects
- On the project selection screen, select the project you wish to work with.
- On the Personalize screen, click the Art Studio button in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click once on the wording. You will now see a box surrounding it. This is a Text Box.
- Click the Erase button that is now visible on the right-hand side of the screen. The text should now be deleted.
Note: This program is not a word processing program. Some words are broken into groups of letters to apply special fonts/effect to an individual letter. For example, imagine that one of the words on the project is "Happy". To get the capital "H" for this word, the word has to be broken into two separate Text Boxes. One Text Box will be for the letter "H" and the other for "appy". This way, the letter "H" can have a different type of font, size, color or effect applied to it, that is not applied to the "appy". In this case, you would need to select the letter "H" and delete it. Then, you will need to select the "appy" and delete that, as well.
Note: Some of the projects have the text saved within an image on the pre-designed project. If this is the case, you will not be able to delete that text.