Most projects have text that can be edited.
Please follow along with this example to see how it is done:
- Launch the Hallmark program.
- Click one of the category buttons: Birthdays, Holidays, Day by Day, Special Days, or Projects
- On the project selection screen, select one of the projects.
- On the Personalize screen, click the Art Studio button found in the lower left-hand corner.
- On the Art Studio screen, double-click on the text you wish to change.
- Click the OK button to apply the change or the Cancel button to exit without changing the text. Note that there is a box outlining the wording. This is a Text Box.
Note: This program is not a word processing program. Some words are broken into groups of letters to apply special fonts/effect to an individual letter. For example, imagine that one of the words on the project is "Happy". To get the capital "H" for this word, the word has to be broken into two separate Text Boxes. One Text Box will be for the letter "H" and the other for "appy". This way, the letter "H" can have a different type of font, size, color or effect applied to it, that is not applied to the "appy". In this case, you would need to modify both Text Boxes, if you are changing the word "Happy".
Note: Some of the projects have the text saved within an image on the pre-designed project. If this is the case, you will not be able to delete that text.