Both clip art and photo images can be resized within a project. For an example on how this is done, please perform the following steps:
- Launch the Hallmark software.
- Click one of the category buttons: Birthdays, Holidays, Day by Day, Special Days, or Projects
- On the selection screen, select one of the projects.
- On the Personalize screen, click the Art Studio button.
- Click once on the image that is one the project. You will see a box that appears around it. You will see small black squares that appear in each corner. These small black boxes are resizing handles.
- Click and drag one of these resizing handles towards the center of the image to shrink it, or away from the center to enlarge it. You will see a box that moves with the handle. This will give an indication on the size of the image.
- Once it is at the dimension that you want, release the mouse button.
Note: On step 6, you can instead click the “+” or “-“ Size arrow buttons on the right-hand side of the screen. This will adjust the image size in small increments.