You can import pictures from other sources into your Hallmark project. They can be imported from the following file types: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, TGA and TIFF.
To import a picture into a frame on the project:
- On the Personalize screen, click on the Photo frame on the project.
- On the Photo window, select the source of the image, typically the File option.
- Browse to the location in which the image file is saved.
- Select the image file and click on the OK button.
- From there, resize, rotate or move the image until it fits the photo frame properly on the Photo window. Click on the OK button when you are done.
You can also add additional photos to your projects easily. To add more photos, follow these directions:
- Click on the Art Studio button. From the Art Studio Screen, click the Photo button
- Navigate to where you have the picture saved.
- Select a picture and then click OK button to import the picture into the active project.