If you have only one disc, then you have the DVD version of the program. If you have the DVD version, you will need to have a DVD-ROM drive to install the program. Please verify that the drive you have inserted the disc in is a DVD-ROM drive.
If you have verified the DVD is in a DVD-ROM drive and the autorun does not initialize for installation, you will have to manually begin the setup. To do so:
- Open My Computer.
- Right-click on the drive with the DVD, which shows the Hallmark Crown icon.
- Select the Open option from the pop-up menu.
- Double-click the Hallmark folder.
- Double-click the "Hallmark Card Studio" file.
- Follow the directions to install the software.
For some versions of Hallmark Card Studio, we offer an exchange program to trade your DVD for a set of CDs. If you need to exchange your DVD for a CD version, please contact our Customer Service department.