To install Hallmark Card Studio:
- Insert Disc 1 into your CD or DVD-ROM drive and close the drive.
- Wait for about 15 seconds. A Hallmark Card Studio screen will appear. Click the Install button. If this screen does not appear, please follow the directions found in this article:
The Install screen did not appear when I put in disc 1. How do I install the Hallmark Card Studio software? (KB040169)
- On the “Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Hallmark Card Studio…”, click the Next button.
- On the License agreement screen, please read the license and click the “I accept” option to accept it. The Next button will now become available. Click the Next button.
- It is recommended that you select all the default options that are presented to you at this point. To accept them, you will simply click the Next button for each screen. The copying of the files will start.
- If prompted for another disc, remove the disc that is in the drive and replace it with the one being prompted for.
- Close the drive and wait for about 10 seconds before click the OK button to continue.
- Repeat steps 8 & 9 for any additional disc.
- Click the Finish button to complete the installation.
Note: The DVD versions of Hallmark Card Studio will only have 1 disc. You will not be prompted for an additional disc on the DVD versions.