Starting with Hallmark Card Studio 2006, you have the option to print only the inside or outside of a card project. Here is an example of how this would be done with one of the pre-designed card projects:
- Launch Hallmark Card Studio.
- Click on Birthdays.
- Select and open one of the pre-designed card projects.
- Click on the Print button.
- Click on the "Single-fold, 2 page" option.
- On the print range that appears below it, select "Page 1" for the outside and "Page 2" for the inside of the card.
- Specify the number of copies.
- Click the Print Now button.
Some people find this helpful when they have a pre-printed card stock and only want to print to the inside or outside. Some card stock comes with a design already printed on the outside. This can be used to print written information on the inside only.