The program does not have an option that will automatically add a border to the project. So, there is not a place where you click a button or add a check to turn on a border. Instead, you have to manually add the image elements of the border you want to appear. For example:
- Launch Hallmark Card Studio
- Click on Birthdays.
- Select and open a card project.
- Click the Art Studio button near the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click the Clip Art button at the top of the screen.
- Click the Frames & Backgrounds option on the left-hand side.
- Click the Border Pieces on the list that appears below the Frames & Borders.
- Select one of the images from the right-hand side and click OK.
- Move and reposition the image so it is on one of the edges of the card.
You would then add each additional piece you want to appear on the card.