If you have forgotten or lost the Kid Lock password, you can reset it by deleting the KidLock.ini file. This file can be found by performing the following steps:
- Close the Hallmark Card Studio 2009 program, if it is currently open.
- Double-click your My Computer on either your Desktop or Start menu.
- On the My Computer window, double-click your C: drive
- If the information is hidden, select the option to show the hidden information.
- Double-click the folder labeled Document and Settings.
- Double-click the folder labeled All Users.
- Double-click the Application Data folder. If you do not see the Application Data folder, it may be hidden. Please read this article:
How do I display the Hidden Files and Folders? (KB040158)
- Double-click the Creative Home folder.
- Double-click the Hallmark Card Studio 2009 folder.
- While holding your Shift key, right-click the KidLock.ini file.
- Select the Delete option from the pop-up menu.
- Confirm the deletion and release the Shift key.
Once this file is deleted, you will be prompted to re-enable the Kid Lock feature the next time that you start Hallmark Card Studio 2009.