To get the dates to show up on this specific month, please perform the following steps:
- Launch Hallmark Card Studio 2005.
- Select Other Projects.
- Select Calendars.
- Select Monthly (12 Months).
- Select the first calendar with the flowers.
- Click on the Personalize and Print this project option.
- Select the month of August from the Let's Look at list in the top left corner.
- Click on the Art Studio button.
- Click in the box where the day cells should be.
- Click on the Calendar Style button.
- In the Calendar Style window, click on the Elements from the Change Calendar at the top of the window.
- From the Select Calendar Element list, scroll down and select the Day Number Text option.
- Click on the Font button.
- From the Change Font window, scroll down and select the URWImperialT font to match the rest of the calendar.
- Click on the OK button to be taken back to the Calendar Style screen.
- Click on the OK button to be taken back to the main calendar design screen.
Now you will see the dates in the calendar.