If you have forgotten or lost the Kid Lock password, you can reset it by deleting the KidLock.ini file. This file can be found by performing the following steps:
- Close the Hallmark Card Studio 2006 program, if it is currently open.
- Double-click your My Computer on either your Desktop or Start menu.
- On the My Computer window, double-click your C: drive
- If the information is hidden, select the option to show the hidden information.
- Double-click the folder labeled Document and Settings.
- Double-click the folder labeled All Users.
- Double-click the Application Data folder.
Note: If the Application Data folder does not display, go to the Tools menu and select the Folder Options. Click on the View tab. Select the "Show hidden files and folders" option and then click OK. You should now see the Application Data folder.
- Double-click the Creative Home folder.
- Double-click the Hallmark Card Studio 2006 folder.
- While holding your Shift key, right-click the KidLock.ini file.
- Select the Delete option from the pop-up menu.
- Confirm the deletion and release the Shift key.
Once this file is deleted, you will be prompted to re-enable the Kid Lock feature the next time that you start Hallmark Card Studio 2006.