To get this to work properly, please perform the following steps:
- Launch the Event Planner.
- Go to the Address Book.
- Select Add Family and type in the Last Name.
- Select Add Family Member and type in the First Name.
- Select the Done button.
- Select Add Family Member and type in the First Name of the next person.
- Select the Anniversary tab.
- Place a checkmark next to Enter an Anniversary.
- Set a date for the anniversary and the rest of the details.
- In the Anniversary Shared with Box, click on the radio button next to the name that this will be linked to.
- Select the linked to name in the family members box in the top right corner of the screen. It should show that it is automatically linked to the other name.
- Click on the Done button.
After linking the Anniversary Shared with Box, if you immediately click on the Done button, it will not save this information. You have to click on the other family member covered in step 11 before clicking on the Done button. This will ensure that this link is saved properly.