All text has an Inside and Outline Color assigned to it. When you enter your own text, the font automatically assigns a color to the Inside and Outline. Depending on the size of the font, the Outline Color can affect how it appears. Typically, the smaller the font, the thicker or bolder the text appears.
Many people find that removing the Outline Color makes their text appear better. You can remove the color by setting it to a transparent color. Here is how to do so:
- Insert the text you wish to appear on the card.
- Click once on the text in order to have the selection box appear around it.
- Click on the Color button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Outline Color button on the Change Color window.
- Click on the top left-hand corner of the color selection, which has an "X" in it. This is the transparent color.
- Click on the OK button.
Note: Some pre-designed projects use text with the Outline Color removed.