If you have a TWAIN compatible scanner and the TWAIN drivers are properly installed for it, you will be able to use the scanner to directly bring in images to the Hallmark program. Here is an example on how it is done:
- Launch the Hallmark program.
- Click one of the category buttons: Birthdays, Holidays, Day by Day, Special Days, or Projects
- On the selection screen, select one of the projects with a photo frame.
- On the Personalize screen, click the photo frame.
- On the Photo window, click the Camera or Scanner button.
- If the scanner is TWAIN compatible and the driver is correctly installed, a screen will appear that asks you to select the device from the list. Click the scanner and click OK.
- From there, use the controls to start a scan.