You will use the Add Music screen to add a musical track to the selected project. You can use one of the tracks included with Hallmark Card Studio, or select one of your own .WAV music files. Your music files must be in the .WAV format to play in Hallmark. The card is displayed for as long as the music plays.
Here is an example on how to add music to your card:
- Launch Hallmark Card Studio
- Click on Birthdays
- Select and open one of the card projects.
- Click on the E-Mail button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the Add Music button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select "Celebration" from the list of tracks.
- Click the Listen button to listen to the track.
- Click the Attach Music button.
- Click the Play button.
Once the music has been added, you can use the Remove Music button to remove it, or the Change Music button to switch to a different track. Depending on the length of the .WAV file, you may want to use the "Adjust movie timing" to Slower for longer .WAV files or Faster for short .WAV files. When you are finished, click Send to attach the card to an e-mail message. You can also click Save to save it as an .AVI file to send later or attach to a web-based email message.