You will use the Add Sound screen to add a sound to one or more pages of the selected project. You can use one of the sounds included with Hallmark Card Studio, or select one of your own .WAV music files. Your sound files must be in the .WAV format.
Here is an example on how to add music to your card:
- Launch Hallmark Card Studio
- Click on Birthdays
- Select and open one of the card projects.
- Click on the E-Mail button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select "Right" on the "Add Sounds (optional):" list on the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Add Sound button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select "Applause" from the list of sounds.
- Click the Listen button to listen to the sound.
- Click the Attach Sound button.
- Click the Play button.
Once the sound has been added, you can use the Remove Sound button to remove it, or the Change Sound button to switch to a different sound. You can also add different sounds for the "Front", "Left", "Right" or "Back" of the card. When you are finished, click Send to attach the card to an e-mail message. You can also click Save to save it as an .AVI file to send later or attach to a web-based email message.