Here is an example on how to add text to the inside left page of a card project:
- Launch Hallmark Card Studio
- Click on Birthdays
- Select and open one of the card projects.
- Click on the Art Studio button near the lower left-hand side of the screen.
- Immediately above the card, click on the second icon from the left. It will now show the word "Left" instead of "Front".
- Click the Text button near the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- In the Add Text window, type in the text you wish to display.
- Click on the OK button.
At this point, you can reposition the text, change its Font type or Size and apply a Color of Effect to the text. Information on how to do any of these can be found in the manual, Help files or our web site.