PhotoPower will only work with actual image files, such as .JPG, .GIF or .BMP files. PhotoPower will not work with clip art graphics.
Here is an example on how to access this:
- Launch the Hallmark program.
- Click one of the category buttons: Birthdays, Holidays, Day by Day, Special Days, or Projects
- On the selection screen, select the first project.
- On the Personalize screen, click the Art Studio button in the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
- On the Art Studio screen, click the Photo button on the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Browse to and select a photo to insert into your project.
- Once the photo is inserted into the project, click it once to make sure that it is selected. The PhotoPower button will appear on the left-hand side of the screen.
Note: The PhotoPower feature is only available in the Deluxe version.